Terms of Service
Last modified on Aug 19th 2019
We offer the use of our Websites, (the “Sites” or “Websites”), to You, an entrepreneur or an investor, for the purposes of operating our proprietary web-based tool which will enable entrepreneurs to create their own unique investor “one-pager”, gain exposure to investors, Seek investors via Topvclist.com as well as enabling investors to receive deal flow using our proprietary deal flow engine, Video Pitch platform, gain exposure and reviews via our ranking platform topvclist.com and other premium services that may be updated from time to time (the “Services”).
These Terms govern your access to and use of our Sites and Services and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials and data uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively, the “Content”). The use of the Websites is restricted solely to legal purposes and is restricted to individuals who are legally qualified or corporations.
By using our Sites and Services, you agree to these to these Terms of Service. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must stop using the Services and delete your account. We reserve our right to terminate Your use of the Websites if You will not comply with any or all of the Terms.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms without prior notice, though in case of material changes in the Terms We will notify You of such change. Upon receiving notice that these Terms have changed, your continued use of the Service constitutes acceptance of such changes to these Terms. Violation of any Terms may result in termination of your account. Questions about these Terms may be sent to email@example.com. It is clarified that Our contact details are subject to change at Our sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against Us in such case.
The Service is active and accessible at all hours of the day at every day, and You may use it and, among other things, create one pagers, seek investors, seek deal flow etc at all times. However, the activity of the Websites may be interrupted from time to time due to errors which are not controlled by Us and/or due to maintenance reasons and/or due to any other reason, and You will not have any claims against the Us in such case.
It is hereby clarified that You declare, warrant and understand that any of Your use and reliance on any Content available in the Service is at Your own responsibility and You will not have any claim against Us and/or anyone on Our behalf in case of and damage which may occur resulting from Your reliance on such Content You were exposed to during Your use of the Service. For the avoidance of any doubt, We serve as a platform which enables You to create and/or view one pagers and other information about startups and investors, and We do not control any interaction between You any other entity using the Websites. The Video Pitch platform is open to the public and is not aimed to pitch financial information. Do not disclose any confidential information in all documentation, especially in the Video Pitch as it is aimed to be publicly available. VCforU reserves the right to screen and publish Videos it finds suitable. The Investor Ranking Platform again is to be used at your own risk, and You will not have any claim against Us and/or anyone on Our behalf in case of and damage which may occur resulting from Your reliance on such Content. Reviews will be approved for display at our own discretion and we can choose to hide, delete or remove any content you the entrepreneur or the investor create.
As these Terms comprise a binding legal agreement between User and Company, User should review these Terms carefully.
1. The Service.
a. Investor One-Pager, Deal Flow services, introduction services, Video Pitch. Investor ranking platform (topvclist.com) and other premium services. The Sites contains web-based tools that allows you to use software developed and owned by Company and offered to you as a “software as a service” in order to help you create, upload, store, share, transmit, disseminate, print and otherwise distribute an investor one pager or for investors, to find and review investors, as well as find relevant investment opportunities, and other premium services (herein, “Content”). Your use of The Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, and Company makes no warranty or representation with regard to the availability of the Sites, the content of the Sites or Services at any given time.
b. As we deal in the field of potentially complex investment undertakings, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from any person under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Services. No person under the age of 18 will register for the Services or send any personal information to us. If we learn we have collected personal information from any person under the age of 18, we will delete such information as quickly as reasonably possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about any child under 18, you may inform us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. You represent and warrant to us that:
i. You are acting either as an individual or as an authorized agent of a business entity, and are of competent age to form a binding contract, and are at least 18 years of age or older;
ii. all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful to your best knowledge;
iii. you are not using the Sites or Services to subvert, bypass or make any misrepresentation related to the securities laws of any relevant jurisdiction;
iv. you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and
v. you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services.
d. We may prohibit any User from using the Service in our sole discretion for any reason, and will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from such prohibition.
e. These Terms are void where prohibited by law or regulation, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
a. You are responsible for using the Services. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing under these Terms.
b. You may use the Services provided you are not barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States, Europe, Israel or other applicable jurisdictions. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government or legal entity, you represent and warrant that such company, organization, government or legal entity has authorized you to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, national and international laws, securities rules and regulations.
c. The form and nature of the Services that we provide may change from time to time without prior notice. We may stop (either permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
d. You are responsible for your own communications and communications to and from your account or otherwise connected to the Sites or Services, and for all Content sent to and from your account, stored under your account, and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account) and for any consequences arising therefrom. Furthermore, please note that any claims and/or demands You may have regarding You communication with third parties such as investors including, but not only, claims relating Your engagement with investors should be addressed to such investor and We and/or anyone on Our behalf will bear no liability regarding such communication. It is clarified that there are no partnership relations between Us and investors available on the Websites.
3. Advertisements. We may decide to list certain advertisements for third party goods or services on the Sites. These Terms shall have no effect on the content on the substantive goods or services offered by such third parties. We shall use best efforts to ensure that no advertisements listed on the Sites are pornographic, obscene, patently offensive in nature and/or unlawful in any other manner.
5. Payments Terms
VCforU.com aims to be transparent with its users. Entrepreneurs have a free service to create professional investor one pagers. On top, they can choose to pay for premium services as may be modified from time to time.
Each party hereby acknowledges that: (i) VCforU will limit its interaction between Entrepreneur and Investor to introduction only, all negotiations concerning the terms of the Equity Financing (including price, percentage ownership and other terms) will take place directly between the Entrepreneur and the Investors; and (ii) VCforU is not acting as agent or principal in the Equity Financing negotiations or transactions.
VCforU must approve every investor manually before allowing access. On top, Approved Investors will get full access to the VCforU Deal Flow Engine after purchasing one of the paid monthly or annual plans. VCforU has the right to change prices as it sees fit. The Deal Flow Engine shows startups listed up to a given "fair use basis".
The Investor Ranking Platform (topvclist.com) is a freemium service. The free version is limited in results and content, the paid version shows all investors listed and their contact info up to a given “fair use basis” to be decided at our own discretion.
VCforU is not responsible to the validity of the information, all information provided is either public domain or has been provided by the Investor itself.
All Investor reviews made by the entrepreneurs are at the discretion of the entrepreneur. VCforU cannot verify the reviews. VCforU has the right to approve or remove any review at its sole discretion as it sees fit.
The total ranking is calculated internally by VCforU as a mix of the fund’s profile, activity as well as the feedback from entrepreneurs. Investors who wish to be removed from the platform can do so by contacting , investors who wish to edit their data, are welcome to register and claim their fund.
Users paying for the Service of the Websites (the “Customers”) will be bound to the following terms in addition to all the Terms in this agreement.
In order to use the Services provided by Us, the User must purchase the Service by filling a form and providing details as requested by Us. It is clarified that We may change any requested details from the User at any time and under Our sole discretion; and We reserve our rights to decline a purchase request , for any reason, under Our sole discretion and without providing grounds to Our decision.
The Customer may pay via credit card, bank transfer or via PayPal. It is clarified that We may change, at its sole discretion, the payment methods at any time at its sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against Us in such case.
It is clarified that should You pay via PayPal, such service is provided by a third party which is not controlled by Us. Therefore, We shall not be liable for any faults and/or errors including any security issues resulting from such payment method as set forth above.
This section shall not derogate from Our rights to collect any unpaid fees including via taking legal actions against such Subscriber.
It is further clarified that We reserve Our right at any time and at Our sole discretion to change the fees and the Services We provide and/or to add additional features to the Service and the User shall not have any claims against Us in such case.
We reserve our rights to shut down the Websites or any part thereof for any reason at any time at Our sole discretion and You will not have any claims against Us in such case, and the Subscribers will not be entitled to any refund and/or payment deduction paid by them for the Services.
The above terms will apply to other paid services which We offer for startups via the Websites (e.g. the Enhanced Design Package, Feedback Package, Business Plan service, VC ranking platform and other services to be added from time to time) with the necessary changes.
Please note that neither of the Services available for startups in the Websites may not be considered as a commitment to provide You with an investment and/or any investment opportunity. Furthermore, you hereby agree and understand that Services We provide You including, but not only, sanity checks and business plans are based on information that You provide us including, but not only, Your team information, milestones and any other relevant information You will provide Us.
5.1 Refund Policy
VCforU.com believes in customer satisfaction, and most services are provided for free. The premium services including the topvclist.com platform are non-refundable. For special cases please contact customer service at to discuss the reasons for your refund request.
6. Password. You are responsible for safeguarding the password or credentials that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your account. You are expressly required, as a condition for use of the Services, to use passwords containing a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols with your account and with other accounts that you may connect to your account. Failure to comply with any part of this Section constitutes grounds for suspension and possible termination of your use of the Services at our discretion, and You hereby agree that We will not be liable for any unauthorized access to Your account including any change in content You uploaded and/or sent, whether received or sent by You or not.
7. Content on the Services.
a. You are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable license to access and use the Service and proprietary software hosted there. This license is freely revocable at any time. This license is subject to these Terms.
i. You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding the following: (i) which users gain access to the Services; (ii) what Content you upload via the Service; (iii) what effects the completed “one-pager” produced by the Services may have on you, your business, or on any third party; (iv) how you may interpret or use the Content or completed “one-pager”; or (v) what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You hereby release us from all liability for Content acquired or not acquired by you through the Services.
b. All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We are not the source of, do not verify or endorse and takes no responsibility for the content of communications made using the Service, nor do we guarantee the result or advisability of any investment. By using the Service, you agree that any Content you submit may be transmitted to the recipient of such communication.
c. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You acknowledge that in using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any violation of any securities laws or regulations, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere. VCforU Services are not intended as an offer to sell securities. VCforU is not a licensed broker-dealer in the U.S. and is not acting as such.
d. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unsuitable for the target audience, unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, misleading, obscene or otherwise objectionable, that violates any third party’s intellectual property, or that is detrimental to the quality or intended spirit of the Service. We also have the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use privileges of anyone who posts such Content.
It is clarified that Our Services shall not be considered as a replacement for storage and/or backup services and therefore We will not be liable for any loss and/or deletion of data and content uploaded by You for backup and/or storage purposes.
8. Prohibited Use.
a. We reserve the right (but will have no obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services and to Deny, suspend or terminate users or reclaim usernames without incurring liability to any User. In the event of a suspected violation, we may investigate and/or take legal action as necessary, including without limitation, cooperating with and assisting law enforcement or government agencies in any resulting investigations of illegal content.
b. You will be prohibited from posting Content that: (i) impersonates another person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse or deceive others; (ii) violates the rights of a third party, including the rights of third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, and publicity rights; (iii) is in furtherance of illegal activities; (iv) is materially misleading, false or fraudulent, or provided with the intent to commit fraud; or (v) would otherwise violate the rights of any third party or give rise to potential civil or criminal liability.
c. You will not submit or publish Content that contains viruses or any other programs designed to impair the functionality of any computer. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the security-related features.
e. While accessing the Services, you may not (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only under those terms and conditions), unless you have been allowed to do so in a separate agreement with the Company; (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of any part of the header information in any email or posting, or use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so) the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services; (vi) use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data; or (vii) reverse engineer any aspect of the Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employment to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Services.
9. User Submissions.
a. Any Content communicated, uploaded or posted to Service belongs to the person who posted such content.
b. You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding the Company, the Sites or the Services that you provide, whether by email or otherwise, are non-confidential and will become the sole property of the Company. We will be entitled to any unrestricted use and dissemination of such feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without your acknowledgment or compensation. You waive any rights that you may have to the feedback, to include copyrights or moral rights.
c. The submission of Content on the Service is entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous, and non-committal. You acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to these Terms, and you further agree that such Terms will apply to any additional material previously or later submitted:
i. You represent that you have all necessary rights to submit the Content. Further, you represent that you are not violating the rights of any third party and that you know of no other individual or entity whose rights will be infringed upon by using the Content.
ii. You irrevocably release and forever discharges us and our affiliates and subsidiaries (together, the “Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of actions whether in law or equity, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever which you now have or hereafter can, will, or may have against the Released Parties or their respecting successors and assigns regarding the Content, including without limitation, regarding how both we and the Released Parties, directly and indirectly, use the Content.
10. Restrictions. Except as specifically granted in these Terms or in other agreements, we retain all right, title, and interest in the Sites, Services, and attendant proprietary software. These Terms do not transfer ownership rights of any description in the aforementioned to you or to any third party. You will not modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any component software of the Service, or create derivative works thereof. You will not provide access to Services to any persons or entities other than your authorized agent, if so designated. You will maintain all copyright and trademark notices as provided by us, and upon our request and at your cost, will take other reasonable steps to protect our intellectual property rights.
11. Copyright Ownership, Data Security and Intellectual Property. We own intellectual property rights to any protectable part of the Service, including but not limited to the design, artwork, images, code, icons, photographs, functionality, and documentation (“Our Content”). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download, transmit, display, modify, license, sublicense, loan, lease, reverse engineer, or exploit, in whole or in part, any part of Our Content.
By using the Websites You agree that as long as the Websites is active, any of Your Content will be used without receiving any payment, including royalties, and such use will not consist of any violation of the Terms and/or infringement of Your rights including any violation of the Israeli Copyright Law Act-2007 and/or any other applicable law. It is clarified that We may use any of Your Content under Our sole discretion provided that such use will be reasonable and legal by any applicable law.
We may also add to Your Content, at Our sole discretion, Our name, logo or any other text and/or image.
The ownership and the intellectual property rights of contents of third parties including images displayed in the Websites are owned by their proprietors and may be bound to any terms and third party licenses which were granted to Us (“Third Party Agreements”). We do not claim any ownership of rights of such content and do not bear any liability for any such content available on the Websites. You hereby agree to be bound to any Third Party Agreements regarding Your use of the Websites, including any future changes to the Third Party Agreements.
We respect all intellectual property rights of third parties and make all efforts to not infringe rights of third parties. However, if rights of any third party were mistakenly infringed, please report such infringement to Us via email address: email@example.com.
12. Termination of Use.
b. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services or to access any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of these Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination, will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, intellectual property and limitations of liability.
13. Warranties Respecting Service. We hereby warrant to you that:
a. We are the owner of the Services and either the owner or leasees of component software of the Services, and have the right to grant to you the use of the Services in the manner and for the purposes set forth in these Terms without violating the rights of any third party;
b. Work we perform in connection to the Services granted to you will be performed in a prompt, diligent, professional, and workmanlike manner and by employees who are appropriately trained and have proper expertise and skills to perform such services.
14. Disclaimer Respecting Users. UNLESS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ADVERTISING AND OTHER SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO.
15. Limitation of Liability.
a. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SYSTEM FAILURE OR NETWORK OUTAGE, WILL COMPANY OR IT’S AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THESE TERMS, EVEN IF THE DAMAGED PARTY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
b. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL IN NO CASE BE LIABLE FOR ANY FALSITIES, MISREPRESENTATIONS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT.
c. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL IN NO CASE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE PASSWORD REQUIREMENTS OF THESE TERMS.
d. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL IN NO CASE BE LIABLE FOR ANY FINES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE VIOLATION BY USER OF ANY SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY RELEVANT JURISDICTION WHICH IS IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITES OR SERVICES.
e. WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE ABOVE, OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF THE TERMS, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND OTHER TORTS, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US AS PART OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND/OR ANY OF THE SERVICES.
16. User Services Available “AS-IS”
a. Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. We make no warranty and disclaims all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or failing to store or to transmit, any Content and other communication maintained by the Services; or (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or through the Services will create any warranty no expressly made herein.
17. International Users. The Sites and Services are based in Israel. If you are accessing the Service from the United States, European Union, Asia or any other region with laws or regulations governing securities, personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from Israeli law, be advised that use of the Service is governed by Israeli law.
19. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, suits, costs, damages, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and reasonable settlements that the Indemnified Parties may sustain or incur by reason of (a) use of the Sites or Services, (b) breach, alleged breach or violation of the foregoing warranties, representations and covenants, (c) any violation of any third party right arising from Content submitted by User, (d) any claim that any Content submitted by User caused damage to a third party, (e) any allegation or claim that use of the Sites or Services by User constitutes a securities violation in an jurisdiction, or (f) any other violation of these Terms. User’s obligation to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties shall survive these Terms and the legal existence of the Company.
a. Our failure to enforce or exercise any right provided in these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of such right.
b. Should any provision of these Terms be found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining Terms will remain in effect.
c. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, except for its conflicts of laws principles. User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Haifa, Israel.
e. These Terms create an agreement between you and the Company. Such Terms create no third-party beneficiary rights.
f. Our waiver of any remedy for a breach of these Terms will not constitute such waiver in the future.
Last Modified: Aug 4th 2019
The processing and collection of personal data is governed by the Israeli law and by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), and whenever you’ll provide Us such information, We will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR. At all times You are in control of Your information, and You can withdraw Your consent to provide Your information to Us.
During Your use of the Websites and subject to Your consent, the following information about You will be collected:
· Your full name;
· Organization name and URL;
· Venture fund type;
· Personal details which include phone number, email address and country;
· Information about Your startup which includes, but not only. names of Your team members, current financing round, field of industry; revenues and any other information You will agree to provide Us;
· Preferences of requested investments which include preferred industry, preferred location, preferred investment type and experience and current stage of startups available on the Websites;
Incase of investors, beyond the investor details and contact information, VCforU will collect preferred investment criteria as well as deal flow search analytics.
2. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
2.1. Under the GDPR and subject to different exemptions, You have the following rights:
· To access Your personal data and receive a copy of Your personal data upon Your request;
· To rectify, erase or restrict Your information upon Your request (right to be forgotten);
· To object to the processing of Your information;
· To request that We will provide the You with Your personal information and, if possible, to transmit Your data directly to another data controller (right to data portability).
· To withdraw Your consent to processing and the processing at any time;
2.2. No fees are required for exercising any of the above rights. However and subject to the GDPR, We may charge You a reasonable fee including administration fees if Your request is repetitive or excessive or demands Us to bear excessive and/or expensive efforts.
2.3. To exercise your rights, please contact Our Data Protection Officer at the following contact details:
Data Protection Office
44 Freud st, Haifa
3. Database and Use of Information
3.1. All collected information as stated above is stored in Our database. With accordance to Your consent, We warrant to use such information for the following purposes:
· Enabling convenient and efficient use;
· Improve and enrich existing services and content;
· Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
· Perform research including by collecting statistic information;
· Enforce Our Terms;
· Providing You unique services including sending you newsletters upon providing Your email address, providing feedback of one pagers and planning a business plan;
· Contacting You regarding Your subscription and sending notifications regarding notices before the end of the subscription, sending invoices and collecting unpaid fees;
Your information is collected and used because We have a legitimate business interest for Your personal data to be used for the above purposes. This enables Us to assist You and enrich Your experience of Your use of the Websites. You have the right to object to this by contacting Us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you object, this may affect Our ability to provide You Our Services.
3.2. Please note that some of the information You will be requested to provide is necessary for providing You the Services. Therefore Your refusal to provide some information may result in You not receiving the Services since We will not be practically able to provide you the Services and You may be requested to refrain from using the Websites in case of such refusal.
4. Transferring Information to Third Parties
5. Subject to Your consent, We will transfer and/or share Your information in the following events and circumstances and, when applicable, will give you reasonable notice upon doing so:
· When You have permitted Us to transfer and/or share Your information;
· When You violate the Terms of the Websites or act illegally;
· In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
· To establish or exercise Our legal rights;
· To collect any unpaid fees including via collection agencies and attorneys;
· To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us , in the Our sole discretion;
· When We believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
· To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Our Users, employees or others;
· In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of liquidation.
7. Retaining Your Information
7.1. We will only retain Your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for including, but not only, for the purposes of complying with legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The retention period is determined based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of Your personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Your information, the purposes for which We process Your information and whether such purposes can be achieved through other means with accordance to any applicable law.
7.2. Your personal information will be retained for a period of 5 years from the date of providing Your consent to collect Your information, thereafter all of Your information is removed from Our systems and databases.
8.1. Upon Your consent, We use various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities while using the Websites in order to improve and personalize Your online experience of the Websites including by means of storing cookies to Your device. Please note that some of the cookies We use are necessary for using the Websites and some cookies are used to provide features of third parties.
8.2. We use the following cookies:
· Necessary Cookies which are essential for providing services of the Websites. These cookies do not record any of Your identifiable personal information and We do not need Your consent to place these cookies on Your device. Please note that without these cookies, We will not be able to provide You Our Services and You will be requested to leave the Websites. Such necessary cookies include the following:
· Performance cookies which are used to collect anonymous information about Your use of the Websites in order to help Us to improve the Websites and, for example, the effectiveness of the advertisements available on the Websites, including by means of recording and tracking webpages You’ve accessed, one pagers You’ve viewed, length of Your visit, Your interaction with a webpage (e.g. mouse clicks, scrolling). In some cases We use trusted third parties to collect such information which may include recording Your use of the Websites, although it is clarified that such third parties use any of Your information solely for the above purpose. By using the Websites You agree that We can place such cookies on Your device. Please note that without these cookies, We will not be able to provide You Our Services and You will be requested to leave the Websites
· Functionality cookies which are used to remember Your settings to enhance Your visit of the Websites (e.g. text size, language, time zone or other preferences such as preferred startups You’re interested in investing in). The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not enable Us to track Your browsing activity on the Websites By using the Websites You agree that We can place such cookies on Your device. Please note that without these cookies, We will not be able to provide You Our Services and You will be requested to leave the Websites
· Web analytics cookies which are used to collect information about how You use and navigate the Websites so that We will be able to add new features and improve Your of the Websites. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you personally. Please note that without these cookies, We will not be able to provide You Our Services and You will be requested to leave the Websites
· Please note that We cannot guarantee the proper performance and use of the Websites, and therefore without accepting these cookies We will not be able to provide You Our Services and You will be requested to leave the Websites.
9. Data Security
9.1. We take appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, We do not warrant that Our services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Websites, although We will contact You upon a breach of Your data security with accordance to any applicable law.
9.2. We inspect, from time to time, the data security of the Websites and perform modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the security of our Websites. Nonetheless, We will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to Our database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by Us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow minors to use the Websites or any of Our Services. If we become aware that we have collected information from a minor without the consent of his/her parent or guardian, we will immediately remove such collected information and block his/her access to the Websites and/or any of Our Services.
11. Email Updates
11.1. By using the Services You agree to receive email messages and/or newsletters about updates, improvements and other user notifications regarding Our activity, including via emails and SMS (the “Mailings”).
11.2. It is clarified that at any stage You will have the ability to opt out of receiving the Mailings by contacting Us and/or by clicking on a link available on the Mailings sent to You by Us.